Cat sleep, cats are characterized by a long sleep, where the number of hours of sleep is estimated at about 16 hours a day, the cats are carnivores, and this is a hard work and tiring for them, where they consume a high amount of energy during attempts to catch the prey, and therefore must follow this Working long periods of rest, it is worth mentioning that most home cats do not spend their day chasing prey but only eat from a special bowl, yet they spend their day sleeping.
Cat’s sense of taste the cats lack precision in the sense of taste that enables them to perceive the taste of local foods, so making a piece of cakes or candies for them does not work, and does not give the cat any reaction when tasting something solved.
Cat language features cats with a rather complex language, the number of different sounds you use to communicate with each other, or with other animals, or with humans, and cats tend to communicate with humans through meow, and may mean their meow many things including hunger, or wanting to Get attention, it is indicated that each cat is unique in its own voice and meow, so that the sound of a cat and other is not similar.
Cat Dreams Cats can dream, and this is one of the amazing things that cats share with humans, they dream as humans dream, when they enter into a deep sleep, and it is explained that the brains of cats produce the same pattern of waves produced by the brain of humans during sleep, so it must be realized that Sleeping cats are safe and dreaming even if they make noises.
Other Facts about cats There are many other facts about cats that should be known, including:
- Cats in their mouths have about 30 sharp years.
- Cat eyes contain a reflective layer, this layer is known as tapetum lucidum, and it magnifies the light, thus seeing the thing better, and explained by 6 times more when the light is low.
- Cats and dogs share the third eyelid, which is located in the inner corner of the eye and is considered as an additional protective device for the eye.
- The cat’s ear contains about 32 muscles, while the human ear contains only 12 muscles, so the cats ‘ ear muscles help them locate the prey.
- The cat has a prickly tongue.
- Cats cannot concentrate, and see things approaching them 30 centimeters or more, because they have great eyes.
- Do not prefer milk cats, nor any dairy products.
- The cats that are raised in the house live longer than those living on the street.