Perfumes with pheromones appeared on the market of the beauty industry not so long ago, just a few decades ago. They immediately became a bestseller, as it was stated that they had (and still have) unique properties. A person who uses such a perfume seems to be a potential partner more attractive and sexually attractive. This effect is achieved due to the presence in the formula of the product of special substances that are smelled and perceived at a subconscious level. Consider the main criteria for choosing perfume products with pheromones.
- Purpose – the product may contain male or female pheromones. The former is used by men to attract the attention of the weaker sex, the latter is used by women to win the attention of men.
- Type-cosmetic products may contain pheromones themselves (volatile molecules secreted by special glands), as a rule, of animal origin, or substances that intensify the action of natural pheromones secreted by the male or female body. Perfumes with real sex pheromones are banned in many countries since such a product has a strong effect, it can cause severe mental disorders. And both partners. Plant pheromones that are used in most perfumes are musk, as well as amber, patchouli, cumin, myrrh, ginger, marjoram, and ylang-ylang. Compositions of these components, mixing with the natural smell of human skin and secretions of the glands, cause attraction and sexual desire in members of the opposite sex.
- Smell- Do not forget that even despite the presence of pheromones in the composition, perfumes can cause hostility from others if their smell itself is unpleasant, repulsive, or intrusive. At the same time, the fragrance of perfume should also be liked not only by the opposite sex but also by the person who uses these perfumes. That is, when choosing, you need to start at the same time with your own preferences and common sense considerations.
- The presence of additional components and aromatic notes that increase sensuality, and passion, acting as an aphrodisiac – the advantage of perfumery with pheromones.
- The absence of alcohol in the composition is also an argument in favor of buying, since this substance does not combine well with pheromones, levels out their beneficial properties.
- Release form – perfumes with pheromones can be produced in classic bottles with a sprayer, as well as in sticks with a roller at the end.
- Container volume – perfumes in classic glass bottles with a large capacity are best used at home, it is inconvenient to carry them with you. But miniature sticks are placed in a purse, cosmetic bag, or briefcase, you can use them anywhere and anytime.
The right time to choose perfumes with pheromones is the second half of the day. After lunch, the receptors are most sensitive to smells, the sense of smell is sharpened. Therefore, the likelihood of buying the wrong perfume is reduced.
When choosing, you need to limit yourself to 2-4 options at a time. If you test a larger number of fragrances in turn, they will clog each other, and you will not be able to distinguish one perfume from another, the objectivity of the assessment will decrease. You should also give the product time to fully develop its aroma. This may take 20-30 minutes.
Based on the foregoing, it is safe to say that you can choose the right perfume with pheromones only in a stationary cosmetics and perfumery store. There you can test the product, and fully evaluate the packaging, the appearance of the tube, and get acquainted with the composition of the perfume in detail, request a quality certificate from the consultant. When choosing such specific products, it is not recommended to build on the opinions of others, based on reviews on the network. Perfumes can delight some and not suit others at all, so you need to focus solely on the smell and your perception.
Attention! This material is subjective, is not an advertisement, and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.