Biorevitalization is a technique used in cosmetology, the essence of which is the transdermal injection of hyaluronic acid into tissues (usually in the face area). The term “biorevitalization” itself stands for returning to life with the help of a drug that is biologically compatible with the body. In this case, the skin returns to life, this happens thanks to hyaluronic acid. Consider what properties this substance has:-
- HA is produced by the human body throughout life. Its function is to maintain normal moisture levels in all layers of the epidermis. Hyaluronic acid is capable of retaining 6,000 times more moisture than its own weight.
- HA stimulates the production of elastic proteins necessary to maintain the smoothness, elasticity, firmness of the skin and muscle tissue. But over the years, the synthesis of this acid decreases, the body simply uses existing molecules, sequentially breaking them down and restoring them again. Additional infusion of hyaluronic acid from external sources is a replenishment of the body’s natural reserve.
- Hyaluronic acid, used in the biorevitalization procedure, is a powerful catalyst and stimulator of metabolic processes in the epidermal layer of the skin.
- The structure of the hyaluronic acid molecule is identical, about which organisms would not be discussed. In humans, animals and microorganisms, HA is the same. Therefore, it does not matter how it is synthesized, from what source it is obtained. After biorevitalization, the body will perceive HA not as a foreign body, but as a part of itself, therefore, there will be no rejection, allergic reaction, or side effects.
- Hyaluronic acid can be administered to biorevitalize the skin and other tissues anywhere on the body. This is its advantage over botulinum therapy, the scope of which is limited both in terms of localizing the site of exposure and in terms of the expected effect.
The indications for the biorevitalization procedure are very extensive. These include:
- Symptoms of the onset of aging processes, wilting of the skin associated with a lack of hyaluronic acid. These are flabbiness, dry skin, parchment effect, age-related pigmentation, blurred facial contours, sagging epidermis in the cheeks, mouth and corners of the eyes.
- The presence of aesthetic defects that do not require surgical intervention and the obligatory plastic surgery. These are enlarged pores, increased dry skin with scaly areas, acne, stretch marks, scars and acne scars.
- The most common biorevitalization method is injection. In this case, hyaluronic acid or preparations based on it are injected into the skin using injections with the finest needles. Also, biorevitalization can be carried out using laser technology, iontophoresis, magnetophoresis, ultraphonophoresis or cryogenic techniques. In most modern cosmetology clinics, you can be offered not only a biorevitalization procedure, but also bioreparation. This is a modified and improved technique that involves the introduction of a cocktail of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, proteins, amino acids, peptides and other biologically active substances into the skin. Thanks to this combination of nutrients, you can get a more pronounced complex effect of rejuvenating and healing tissues.
- Biorevitalization has practically no contraindications. It is not carried out if a person has severe chronic diseases in an acute form, infectious and inflammatory diseases, blood pathologies, oncology and serious dysfunctions of the central nervous system. Injections, even with the use of thin needles and safe drugs, are not recommended during critical days, pregnancy and lactation.
- Biorevitalization does not require preparation, it is enough to examine and consult a cosmetologist. The recovery period is short – it only takes time for the microscopic marks from the injections to heal. The likelihood of side effects after biorevitalization is also very low. The expected positive effect occurs within a few days after the procedure, gradually increases over 2-6 months, reaches a peak after 7-8 months, begins to gradually decrease after about 9 months.