Hello, my dear readers!! I am Nataly and, as Easter is approaching, I bring you some essential beauty tips.
To begin with, you must bear in mind that on vacation we overexpose our skin and hair to extreme changes in weather, so we must pay adequate attention so as not to wreak havoc on them and to be able to enjoy our vacations without setbacks and without negative effects.
1. The first and most important recommendation is the use of sunscreen with a good protection factor, at least 30 SPF, and repeat its application during the day since it loses its effect over time. It is best not to sunbathe between 12 noon and 4 in the afternoon, this is the time when UV rays cause more damage to the skin do not trust cold climates or cloudy days, you should also take special caution because these are precisely the Ultra Violet Rays that penetrate the clouds with greater force.
2. Moisturize the skin very well with a moisturizing cream before and after a day of exposure to the sun, to prevent it from drying out. They can add a refreshing toner like the delicious Vogue Toner with lavender and chamomile extracts for fresh, clean, and radiant skin!
3. Protect your lips! This is a very sensitive and delicate area, it does not have sebaceous glands, sweat glands, or melanocytes, which are what protect them from solar radiation and keep them moisturized and healthy, so it is essential that you use a good moisturizing cosmetic for lips such as Vogue kiss my lips lip balm
4. Wear sunglasses! These protect your eyes from UV rays that cause premature lines of expression due to forced gesticulation and also prevent visual fatigue… It is also a perfect accessory to complement your look.
5. Drink lots of water! Maintaining hydration in general is essential for the health of the whole body since we are more prone to losing water due to overexposure and climate changes.
6. Pack your waterproof mascara! Undoubtedly, you cannot miss the Vogue Eyelash with Doll Eyelash Effect in your makeup. Its super waterproof formula will keep your lashes amazing all day. The best waterproof mascara is the one that won’t clog your lashes, won’t run, and won’t clump no matter how long you’re in the water or in a humid environment.
7. And don’t forget to cleanse your skin! especially at night to promote cell regeneration. micellar water will be a perfect ally since it is a very delicate make-up remover and cleanser that can be used even for the most sensitive skin.
These simple tips will help you look, maintain and return radiant on vacation.