Looking for positive attitude quotes that will make you see the brighter side of life? Here ya go! 🙂
What’s more uplifting than some positive attitude quotes? Come on! Feeling down…check out this list. Research shows that our attitude impacts our work performance, relationships, eating habits and our overall consistency for any place of action. Make a conscious effort to work on your attitude in times of conflict, doubt, and confusion.
Positive attitude quotes can serve as a reminder to take control of your thoughts, regardless of what is going on around you.
As you read these positive thinking quotes ask yourself:
In what situations do I need to say this to myself?
What has stopped me from viewing things this way?
How can this perspective impact someone I know?
How will this bring out the best version of me?
For more inspiration, don’t forget to also read our list of confusion quotes that will help bring you clarity.
Positive attitude quotes that will help you take control of your thoughts
1. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
One of Gandhi’s most popular and practical quotes! What more needs to be said.
2. “Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles.” – Jeff Moore
Being positive is an intelligent way to use our mental faculty.
3. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ― Lou Holtz
What do you think? How does this fit into your life?
4. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to see if yours is greener.” – Unknown
5. “Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.” – Unknown
Treat your words like they are gold and use each one deliberately. Always aim before you shoot!
6. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” John Mitchell
Give life the best of you and see what happens. It might not happen when you want it to happen, but the best of life is headed your way.
7. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
Our thoughts can move us forward or leave us paralyzed. Don’t let fear cripple your growth. Don’t let doubt disable your dreams.
8. “We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”― Viktor E. Frankl
…Just powerful! Please read, ‘Man’s Search for Meaning’…
9. “It is our failure to become our perceived ideal that ultimately defines us and makes us unique. It’s not easy, but if you accept your misfortune and handle it right your perceived failure can become a catalyst for profound re-invention.”― Conan O’Brien
Let your failures become part of your humorous, interesting and never dull story! Let your comeback story be the most interesting thing about you.
10. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty“. – Winston Churchill
Where do you stand?
Also read these inspirational simplicity quotes that encourage a positive mindset.
Positive attitude quotes that will boost your mood
11. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
12. “I certainly don’t regret my experiences because without them, I couldn’t imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything!” – Sasha Azevedo
What are some of the gifts in your life?
13. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
And developing a great attitude is a skill!
14. “Attitude is the frame in which you view the world, the hue in which people see you, the tone in which they hear you and the mood for all your day’s activities.”
How would you describe your attitude?
15. “A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.” – Grant Fairly
Yes! Make sure your attitude is on your side!
16. “The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude.” – Jeff Moore
We pick one out every single day!
17. “Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.” – W.C Fields
Out of all the things listed above, attitude is also what we have the most control over.
18. “It is our attitude toward events, not events themselves, which we can control. Nothing is by its own nature calamitous — even death is terrible only if we fear it.” ― Epictetus
How do you take control of your attitude?
19. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get nowhere til you change it.” – Unknown
20. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
You never know too much to learning something new…
For more inspiration, don’t forget to also check out these quotes about mindset or attitude quotes to set you up for success.
More positive attitude quotes and sayings
21. “Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?”– Nathaniel Branden
22. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
23. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”– Helen Keller
24. “Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment and self-discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset.” – Ellen Mencap
25. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” – Puneet Sharma
27. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
28. “With a positive attitude, it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.” – Dan Miller
29. “The most effective attitude to adopt is one of supreme acceptance.” –Robert Greene
30. “Positive attitude serves as the foundation for optimism and is a shining characteristic of every positive person I have met.” – Vishal Pandey
Which positive attitude quote was your favorite?
Which of these positive attitude quotes and sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. We would love to hear all about them? Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers and inspire them.