Excess sebum production is one of the aesthetic problems that women try to deal with. Get rid of oily hair with these natural tips and remedies!
Considered one of the main enemies of people who suffer from it, oily hair is the result of an exaggerated production of sebum. The stress a hormonal imbalance , the pollution or misuse of products are some of the factors causing the hair is oily. If you add to these aspects that you are playing constantly, the situation worsens.
Before going deep into how to deal with this aesthetic problem, it is important to note that hair oil does not appear for no reason. The function is none other than to protect the skin from external factors such as changes in temperature or humidity.
Oily hair gets dirty the fastest. You can follow some cares so that clean hair lasts longer and apply some natural remedies that help absorb excess sebum.
Natural remedies for oily hair
Lemon has a number of benefits on oily hair. The astringent properties of lemon help to have healthy and clean hair. Regulates pH, cleanses and exfoliates hair and has astringent properties . In short, it helps regulate oil production and keep hair clean for a longer period of time.
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 glass of mineral water
Step by Step
- Cut and squeeze half a lemon
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with a glass of water
- Apply the mixture from the middle of the hair upwards , without touching the ends
- Massage gently, dedicating more time to the areas most prone to getting greasy
- Let it act for 10 minutes and remove the mixture with cold water
- Follow this treatment 2-3 times a week.
Horsetail is a natural remedy with astringent properties that help, on this occasion, our hair, to reduce excess oil from the hair. Get a clean and radiant mane in 6 easy steps!
- 4 tablespoons of horsetail (40 g).
- ½ L of water
Step by Step
- Bring the ½ liter of water to a boil
- When the water is boiling add the horsetail
- Let sit until cool and apply to hair
- Gently massage so that hair absorbs perfectly
- Let it act for 5 minutes and air dry
- Follow this treatment 2 times a week.
Besides being a plant rich in vitamins of group A, C and E with high antioxidant power, aloe vera stands out for its hydrating, astringent and antibacterial properties. For all this, it has become an essential in aesthetic treatments and care . One such treatment is the natural remedy for oily hair.
- Two aloe vera leaves
Step by Step
- Cut two aloe vera leaves
- Extract the pulp and liquefy
- Apply the cream that you have obtained all over the hair
- Let it act for 20 minutes
Tips to avoid the appearance of oily hair
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water .
- Don’t constantly touch the hair .
- Use a shampoo that regulates sebum . Experts recommend that it be exfoliating, anti-residue or for oily roots and dry ends.
Some remedies along with some tips with which you will deal with greasy hair and with which you will avoid suffering this headache so common for many people.