It’s the midweek, and what better way to celebrate than with these wonderful Wednesday quotes!
You’re past the dreaded Monday, you’ve cruised past Tuesday without any hiccups, and now Wednesday beckons you to celebrate the exciting midweek vibes. Make Wednesday your best day, each and every week!
Wednesday signals the middle of the working week. And although it can be associated with a lack of motivation or ambition, Hump Day is a day to refuel your Everyday Power and head full steam ahead towards the weekend.
It’s a day to be excited about because once you get through the “hump” of Wednesday, you’ll be on the easier journey for the rest of the week.
There are various ways to make Hump Day the best day of your week, and these Wednesday motivation quotes will help you win.
To make it a special day, prepare for Hump Day on Tuesday, which will ensure a positive start.
To have a head start, get to the office earlier, maintain a positive mindset and treat yourself to a few little breaks whenever you need recharging.
Having made it through Monday and Tuesday, you might be in need of a little extra motivation to get through the day.
To spur you on for the rest of the week, here are some inspiring, happy, and motivational Wednesday quotes, Wednesday sayings, and Wednesday proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Don’t forget to also read out handpicked collection of quotes about Tuesday as well as these wise Monday quotes.
- 1 Wednesday quotes to help you get through hump day
- 2 Positive Wednesday motivation quotes
- 3 Wednesday quotes to motivate and push you through the day
- 4 Happy Wednesday motivation quotes
- 5 Inspirational Wednesday quotes to help you succeed
- 6 Wednesday motivation quotes
- 7 Wednesday quotes to inspire hard work
- 8 Wednesday quotes to elevate your perspective
- 9 Powerful Wednesday quotes
- 10 Other inspirational Wednesday quotes
- 11 Which of these Wednesday quotes is your favorite?
Wednesday quotes to help you get through hump day
1. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
2. “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
3. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
5. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
6. “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
7. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
9. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
10. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”– Henry Ford
Also check out our list of the best weekend quotes to power your workweek.
Positive Wednesday motivation quotes
11. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
12. “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
13. “Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!” – Unknown
14. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
15. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Connor Franta
16. “When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience.” – Scott Curran
17. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” –Anthony T. Hincks
18. “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
19. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”– Carlos Castaneda
20. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”– Harley Davidson
Wednesday quotes to motivate and push you through the day
21. “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.” – Walter Moers
22. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” – Kit Williams
23. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
24. “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
25. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
26. “There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
27. “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.” – Mia Conrad
28. “Without the week, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
29. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”– Helen Keller
30. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.”– Babe Ruth
Happy Wednesday motivation quotes
31. “Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day.” – Byron Pulsifer
32. “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Unknown
33. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
34. “I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy.” – Angelina Jolie
35. “Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely.” – Charles Dickens
36. “What’s in a Wednesday?
You! That’s who!
Happy Wednesday. ” – Anthony T. Hincks
37. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
38. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”– Jim Rohn
39. “Keep calm, its hump day!” – Unknown
40. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
Inspirational Wednesday quotes to help you succeed
41. “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
42. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true
That who is what and what is who. – Winnie the Pooh
43. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Mean Girls
44. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
45. “Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. ” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
46. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
47. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.”– Seth Godin
48. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”– Thomas Jefferson
49. “Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.” – Unknown
50. “It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.” – Unknown
Wednesday motivation quotes
51. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
52. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
53. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
54. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
55. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
56. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
57. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
58. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
59. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
60. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
61. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
62. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
63. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
64. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
65. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
Wednesday quotes to inspire hard work
66. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
67. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
68. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
69. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
70. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
71. “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
72. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
73. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
74. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –
Martin Luther King, Jr.
75. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
Wednesday quotes to elevate your perspective
76. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
77. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
78. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
79. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
80. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” –
81. “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” – H.L. Hunt
82. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
83. “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cook
84. “You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.” –
85. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
Powerful Wednesday quotes
86. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
87. “Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.” – Margaret Woodhouse
88. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
89. “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down.” – Allen H Neuharth
90. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
91. “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” –Bruce Barton
92. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
93. “Just decide; what’s it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be and how your gonna do it, and then from that point, the universe will get out of your way.” – Will Smith
94. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
95. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
Other inspirational Wednesday quotes
96. “Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.” – Tom Fleming
97. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
98. “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
99. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” — Corazon Aquino
100. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
101. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
102. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” — Henry van Dyke
103. “The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Ellen Hubbard
104. “There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago.” – Will Smith
105. “Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Alva Edison
Which of these Wednesday quotes is your favorite?
Although some people might suffer from low energy and waste their Wednesdays away, you can easily make Hump Day the best day of your week. Hopefully, these Wednesday motivation quotes have given you a bit of inspiration to make it to the weekend.
Did you enjoy these Wednesday quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to like and share.